Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Tuesday fashion crushes 04-07

God has a plan for you, don't let anyone convince you you are useless.

Hello lovelies,
I love Tuesdays because I get to share with you guys all my crushes from last week. 

























1. & 2. EmilianGergard
3. NakedWardrobe
4. Eyelavish
5. AlexanderWangNY
6. Valentino 
7. Ingalala_
8. & 9. LilyGhalich
10. & 11. TCW_Apparel
12. leopard_leathery_love (Insta)

I hope you enjoyed it. Please share with me if you have a post about crushes you have. Thanks for reading my post.
Have a wonderful day!

P.S. I'll be posting more on that creeper from Craiglist as he is still trying to contact me.

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Nice picks! Love that sweater you debating over, but I'm not a yes girl! You know what's best in your situation ... tried to leave a comment the other day but tech gets stupid at times ... or maybe it was me o.O

Sorry that Creep is still lurking/stalking! Makes ya wonder goes thru their mind and why people don't have anything better to do!

Just be Safe! Hope you can rest! ttyl