Monday, June 10, 2013

Summer Trend: Street Style Looks with Denim Overalls

"Style is Way to Say Who You Are Without Having to Speak!" - Rachel Zoe

Hello Lovelies,


                        Photo credits to 1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8
                
                     Denim overalls are just so awesome, especially for the summer. There are so many ways someone can style them up but these looks were my favorites. I really loved the neon pops in the black and white outfit and the Gold touch in the fourth look!

What do you think about Denim overalls for the summer? Yay or Nay?

Thanks for reading and have a Lovely day!
Lots of Love

2 comments:

La x sacha said...

I am dying to get one myself!
Kisses.

Unknown said...

I have one and I'm not even done with all the looks I plan to do with it!
They are pretty amazing and comfortable

Nice post!
I'm now following you on bloglovin, I wouldn't mind a follow back :D

www.cassiedaves.com