Friday, October 12, 2012

On my Neutral Side for my dinner night + pictures of my single New friend

Hello Lovelies,
Yesterday, before my dinner night with my longtime girlfriend, I volunteered to look after my friend's little young dog. He is so cute and quiet. All he does is watching TV and waiting for his mom to come back home.



Anyway, I decided to wear neutral colors for the dinner and so I paired a light pink sweater with a light blue pleated skirt. From then I just mixed and matched the accessories for the ones that would go well with the outfit. The faux fur scarf wrapped around the bag was inspired by an outfit worn by the fashion blogger Blair (Atlantic-Pacific) a few days ago. 


 [Wearing]: Charlotte Russe Tan heels (Very old! but similar here) | JCPenney light blue pleated chiffon skirt (similar here) | H&M cashmere light pink sweater (here) | Tan quilted leather jacket (similar here) | H&M faux-fur scarf (similar here) | Nordstrom red leather gloves (here) | Accessories: Deux-luxe aquamarine bag (similar here), 80's purple sunglasses, H&M, Charlotte Russe



Let me introduce you to my single new friend. He is single and he is looking for the woman of his life, the apple of his eye, the one who would be willing to spend the rest of her life by his side. Well, he is insisting on introducing himself.





He wants to add that he still live with his Mom and hope that it is not of any inconvenience for the future girl he will love and cherish with all his heart. Otherwise, he is very sorry because it won't work if she is not ready to live with him and his mommy.


Thank you for checking my post :)
Lots of Love from Me, AND Bobby!

17 comments:

Sheila said...

Love the pastel colors in your outfit!! So pretty. Love how your skirt flows. :)

And cute doggie!!!

Have a great weekend!

xo - Sheila

www.sheislovelyblog.com

NewLife said...

Lovely pastel outfit. And adorable little friend!

NLxx
www.transformationforme.blogspot.com

Itchy Edgy said...

lovely outfit! Bobby is cute!!! Xx

www.itchyedgy.com

Monika Masina-Marcisiak said...

stunning<3 and your dog is so cute:)

Unknown said...

OMG your dog is sooooo cute!! What breed is he? My boyfriend was supposed to get me a puppy for my birthday (which was a month ago), but we haven't found the right one yet....I can't wait to finally have a little buddy!!

And your outfit is adorable too! :)

xx
Sophisticated Lace

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Bobby is just too cute! I love his little sweater. I would want to KEEP him. LOL I love that pink and blue together. It's so soft and pretty. I've always been a fan of pleated skirts. They're always in style!
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Unknown said...

awww the color is really contrasting, blue and pink is always that lovely!
anyway! bobby's too cute!

http://delvanni.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love the color combo of your outfit.
Lol the puppy is so lovely and haha, he watches tv? Cute. Our iguana watches tv too ;D.

xxx, Lara
http://rockteraptor.blogspot.fi/

La x sacha said...

Omg cute puppy!So cute indeed!
I love how you matched the pink sweater with a hint of mint!Great dear.
xoxo.

Ivana said...

I love the colors that you chose for this outfit. So beautiful and the neclace is amazing.

Ivana
http://ruedetreschic.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

awww, he's such a cutie! Love the pleated skirt! You look gorgeous

Aisha

Carmen said...

Really cute outfit :)
xx
www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

livlovelaugh said...

thank you so much for such a sweet comment~

1) I LOOOOOVE your outfit here -- so elegant and chic~

2) How adorable is that dog~ he seems very well-behaved!

-liv
http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

My Scrambled Style said...

Great look. Love your jumper. Such a pretty color.

Xo

Unknown said...

Nice blog, Love your outfit!!

http://elegantlysimple01.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Amei o Maxi Colar!

beijos

www.olhaeuquefiz.blogspot.com

unitedcolorsofaggie said...

such an amazing outfit!!!the colors are stunning!!!